- How do I keep my jewellery clean?
- Please refer to care and cleaning page.
- What is the black colouring?
There are two different types usually seen on silver jewellery: one is deliberately caused and is referred to as oxidation, created using a chemical that is applied to the surface. The resulting black colour is the end of a process called patination. The other is a naturally occurring and the tarnish is likely to occur with time and wearing, this is not a manufacturing defect but a property of silver metal and can be removed using the cleaning methods detailed above.
- If i am buying a present online and it doesn't fit or they don't like it - can i return it?
Items may be returned for a full refund. Please refer to our returns policy.
- How long will my order take?
All pieces listed on the website are made to order. We aim to ship out ASAP and deliver as requested.
- How is my jewellery delivered and when should I expect to receive my order?
All pieces are sent via Royal Mail Tracked service and shipped as requested.
- How do I pay?
Payments are made through the website
- How do I contact Eve & Flamingo?
Please email email@example.com
- How can I check on an order I have placed?
To check on the status of an order please click on the “My Account”
- How do I know when my order has been received?
Upon receipt of your order an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep this email; it contains your order reference number which you may need at a later date.
- Can orders be delivered to a different address to my own or my card details address?
Yes however we will contact you in the first instance just to confirm that the delivery address is correct.. This is to protect our customers against fraudulent behaviour.
- Can orders be placed from abroad?
Orders can be placed from abroad and you can place your order in the normal way. They will be sent Royal Mail Internationally signed for. Please contact us prior to placing your order so the delivery charge can be quoted.
We accept no liability for when the delivery company fails to deliver but will do our utmost to trace all parcels we send.
- How is my purchase packaged?
Eve and Flamingo jewellery and keyring purchases are beautifully presented in a sleeve branded prestige jewellery box covered in a black embossed soft touch material with a smooth black PU interior, anti-tarnish square and polishing cloth. Please refer to the notes on the product description. Soft items (gloves, scarves) will be beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. Your purchase is then sealed in a padded envelope.
- How can I return or exchange an unwanted item?
If you are not happy with your goods that were purchased online - please refer to refund policy. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied.
Please send your items to: Eve and Flamingo Returns, Lodge House, 144 Woone Lane, Clitheroe, BB7 1BN
- When will my account be debited?
Your account will be debited when your order is dispatched.
- What is the length of guarantee on jewellery?
We treat each case on an individual basis, looking at wear and tear since purchase and the reason for returning the item. There is no official warranty period on any items. Please refer to care and cleaning to get the most out of your jewellery.